Thames River Cruise: 10 Best City Cruises London
This post contains affiliate links. See About Us for more information.
Planning to visit London? There is simply nothing nicer than seeing a city from the water. Take a Thames river cruise to view London icons like Parliament, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and Westminster.
A London river cruise can serve as a way to get around, like the Thames river cruise to Greenwich or a boat ride between museums. Or it can be a relaxing experience of its own like a Thames river cruise dinner. Here are some of my favorite London boat trips.
10 Best Boat City Cruises London
- See London from the River Thames on a Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise where you can stop and visit sights like the London Eye and Tower of London. You can even take the boat trip to visit the Tate Modern and the Tate Britain.
- A London river cruise lunch sounds like a great way to spend midday. Go on a Sunday lunch jazz cruise, or take a London lunch cruise, dining while you view the famous sights of the city.
- Want to have dinner on the Thames? Book the London Showboat for dinner and show or have a romantic Thames dinner cruise for two.
- Take a 2 hour sunset cruise with a glass of bubbles in hand while you enjoy a Thames river boat cruise. The ultimate romantic thing to do in London.
- Go from Westminster to Greenwich on this London Thames cruise, and don’t miss the amazing museums of Greenwich.
- Afternoon tea is quintessentially English, and where better to enjoy it than on a Thames river cruise?
- London boat tours are way more fun when you are going at top speed with the wind in your hair. Check out this exhilarating speedboat tour along the Thames.
- Get a fright with a ghost walk followed by a creepy boat ride London on the Thames.
- For something totally different, join a London kayak tour and paddle along the Thames or Regents Canal.
- Combine a Thames river cruise to Greenwich with a ride on the aerial tramway to get the best views of London from all angles.
I hope this list helps you find the London Thames cruise that is perfect for you. Have fun on your Thames river boat cruise!
Looking for the best area to stay in London?
Compare lodging prices in London across booking engines at Hotels Combined. Or take a look at Airbnb and use this link to save around $37 off your reservation. If you prefer to use Booking.com you can register at Booking.com using this link and get $20 cash back after your stay!
Posts you might also like:
- Packing List for a Spring Trip to Europe
- 10 Best River Boat Cruises in Paris
- 15 Best Shoes & Sandals for Europe in Summer
- 10 Best Anti Theft Travel Purses
- Best Walking Boots & Shoes for Europe in Fall & Winter
- 10 Things to Bring on a Cruise
- 15 Fun Things to Do in Barcelona
- 10 Fun Things To Do in Amsterdam
- 10 Fun Things To Do in San Diego
- 20 Fun Things To Do in Phoenix
- 10 Fun Things To Do in Las Vegas for Couples
- Best Bike Tours in Versailles