12 Romantic Things To Do in Denver Colorado
This post contains affiliate links. See About Us for more information.
Trying to plan a unique date in Denver? Looking for things to do for Valentines Day in Denver?
Find out about fun activities in Denver for couples like craft beer tasting, quirky cooking classes and getting some culture at a local museum. Grab your sweetheart by the hand and discover some of these romantic things to do for couples in Denver.
Valentines Day Denver:
12 Romantic Things To Do in Denver Colorado
If you are looking for things to do on Valentine’s Day in Denver, we’ve got you covered. These fun activities in Denver for couples are sure to get your sweetie smiling.
- Go on a hike: Denver is surrounded by awesome trails. Bundle up and head out on a romantic hike with just the two of you. It’ll give you quiet time alone to have some al fresco fun. Best hikes nearby include Lookout Mountain and Chautauqua Park.
- Take a Liquid Tour with Urban Adventures and discover local craft beer, cider and gin in the the River North Art District. Discovering new places and flavors is always a fun and romantic thing to do on a date.
- Have you been to the Denver Art Museum lately? If the object of your affections is an art lover they might enjoy a visit to see the collections of ancient and contemporary art from Native Americans and cultures around the globe. Hold hands as you peruse the art. So romantic and makes you look cultured and clever too. Winning.
- Wine is my valentine. If your lover is anything like me, take them wine tasting for a Denver date nite. You can go to local romantic places in Denver like Cana Wine Bar or the Truffle Table or try a fun wine tour to take the planning pressure off you. Maybe you’ll even find a new favorite wine.
- Winter weather just calls for ice skating doesn’t it? Take your sweetheart for a spin on the ice downtown at Skyline Park, Valentines Day is their last day of the season. Or head to Evergreen Lake to skate on one of the most beautiful outdoor rinks in the world. Afterwards, sip hot cocoa and get cuddly. It’s one of the sweetest things to do for Valentines Day in Denver.
- Would you like a boozy Valentines Day? Hit up some of the city’s best cocktail bars for one of the most excellent Valentine’s Day date ideas in Denver. Some favorite places include Sidecar, Bar Max and Cooper Lounge. These cozy cocktail bars make one of the best Denver night activities. Before or after the cocktail bar make reservations at one of the most romantic restaurants in Denver like Fruition or Nocturne.
- A spa day is always a good idea and would make for a unique date in Denver. Check out the interesting offerings from the Ritz Carlton spa. They have a Microbrew Ex”Beer”ience which incorporates brews from Great Divide Brewing into a full body exfoliation to hydrate and soften your skin.
- Speaking of microbrews, book a beer tour with your bae this Valentines Day in Denver. Explore Historical Lower Downtown and sip craft beers together.
- Sick of selfies? Book a local photographer to follow you around town and capture cozy photos of you as a pair. This is perfect if you can’t think of things to do on Valentine’s Day in Denver and would make a great gift too. Plus your parents would love nice photos of you as a couple.
- Head down to the Denver Theatre District to take in a play or performance for a fun activity in Denver for couples, and perfect for Valentines Day. See a new take on Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility or catch the musical comedy First Date. If you need a laugh, check out comedian Todd Glass.
- Get the munchies this Valentines Day at a Cannabis Cooking class. Learn to make delicious dishes that will also give you a nice buzz. If you are looking for fun activities in Denver for couples, this takes the (space)cake.
- Sometimes a little fright is all it takes to get your date to jump into your arms. Take them on a Haunted Pub Tour and hear local ghost stories and hidden secrets. It’s definitely one of the more unusual Valentine’s Day date ideas in Denver and a fun activity for couples.
I hope this list of romantic things to do in Denver gave you some good ideas for Valentines Day with your special someone. There is no lack of romantic places in Denver and unique date ideas that you can enjoy.
You might also like these 10 romantic things to do in Las Vegas for couples.
Looking for a place to stay in Denver? Check out Hotels Combined to compare lodging prices across booking websites. Or take a look at Airbnb and use this link to save around $37 off your reservation. If you prefer to use Booking.com you can register at Booking.com using this link and get $20 cash back after your stay!
Posts you might also like:
- 10 Fun Things To Do in San Diego
- 8 Amazing Arizona Spa Vacations
- Packing for an Alaska Cruise
- 20 Fun Things To Do in Phoenix
- Packing List for a Spring Trip to Europe
- 10 Fun Things To Do in Tucson
- Packing for a Hawaii Trip