10 Best Paris River Cruises
This post contains affiliate links. See About Us for more information.
Planning to visit Paris? There is simply nothing nicer than seeing a city from the water. Take a Seine river cruise to view Paris icons like the Eiffel Tower while relaxing and having fun.
Some Paris river boat cruises are mostly sightseeing experiences, while others include drinks, lunch or dinner. Cruise past Paris landmarks with a glass of champagne in hand. Here are some of my favorite Paris boat trips.
10 Best Paris Boat Rides on the River Seine
- Experience the “City of Lights” after dark on a Paris illuminations cruise and see the sights of Paris lit up with twinkling lights. This one hour cruise is the perfect way to begin or end a romantic evening.
- Enjoy a 3 course lunch while on a two hour cruise through Paris past the famous monuments lining the banks of the Seine, such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
- Love champagne? Me too! Why not have a luxurious champagne tasting while cruising the Seine on a riverboat.
- How about brunch on a boat? Hop aboard a cozy 10-seat boat for a brunch cruise along Paris’ waterways.
- Learn about Impressionist painters of Paris while cruising the Seine past their inspirational views and habitual haunts. Hear stories and history from a knowledgable guide.
- Enjoy a three-course dinner onboard a boat as you take in the stunning sights of Paris on a Seine River dinner cruise. Experience the beauty of the city in the evening as you dine.
- Take in the sights of Paris at night with a glass of wine or champagne in hand on this nighttime river boat ride.
- Have you already cruised the Seine? Take in the sights of charming canal Saint Martin on this dinner cruise complete with musical entertainment.
- Combine a cruise on the Canal Saint-Martin and Seine River to take in all the sights in Paris.
- Getting around in Paris is easy when you combine boat and bus! Cruise from place to place on the Seine and switch to one of the four different bus lines when you want with this hop on hop off ticket.
I hope this list helps you find the Paris Seine cruise that is perfect for you. Have fun on your Paris river boat cruise!
Headed to Versailles? Check out our favorite Versailles bicycle tours!
Looking for the best area to stay in Paris?
Compare lodging prices in Paris across booking engines at Hotels Combined. Or take a look at Airbnb and use this link to save around $37 off your reservation. If you prefer to use Booking.com you can register at Booking.com using this link and get $20 cash back after your stay!
Posts you might also like:
- Packing List for a Spring Trip to Europe
- Best Berlin Boat Cruises
- 15 Best Shoes & Sandals for Europe in Summer
- 10 Best Anti Theft Travel Purses
- 10 Best London Thames Boat Cruises
- Romantic Things To Do in Chicago
- 15 Fun Things to Do in Barcelona
- 10 Fun Things To Do in Amsterdam
- 10 Fun Things To Do in San Diego
- 20 Fun Things To Do in Phoenix
- Best Bike Tours in Versailles