10 Cute Gifts for Mom Under $10
This post contains affiliate links. See About Us for more information.
Need a gift for mom that won’t break the bank? Or maybe you are looking for a gift for your wife, sister, grandma or friend – the favorite mother in your life. Here are some awesome gift ideas for her currently priced at $10 or less.
10 Cute Gifts for Mom Under $10
1. Does your mom love to shop? These adorable tote bags from Baggu fold up nice and small and come in all kinds of cute patterns from stripes to grapefruits and even these awesome fluffy Chow Chow dogs!
2. Get your cool mama some fun stickers to decorate her laptop, coffee mug or even her car window! You can choose from so many awesome sticker designs on Redbubble, plus the vinyl stickers are removable so Mom can move them around. The small size stickers are less than $3 – what a great deal! I really like the below designs but you can take a look at the full collection here. You can click the images below to go to the product pages too.
3. Sometimes being a busy mother leaves you needing a bit of color to brighten your face. These sweet Clinique Chubby Sticks in travel size allow you to get something nice for mom while staying within your budget. The colors are bright yet sheer and will moisturize mom’s lips too.
4. Mom can pull her hair out of her face in style with these super cool and chic hair clips in open shapes like moons, circles and triangles.
5. A bouquet of flowers is a nice idea, but a pretty plant that will live all year round is nicer. Head to your local home improvement or garden shop and pick up an easy care plant for mom. If you want to spice it up, you can visit a local thrift shop to find a used pot to put it in and make it look a lot nicer. Add a pretty bow and you have a perfect mother’s day gift.
Need ideas for houseplants? Get something easy to take care of like a succulent, or what about herbs like rosemary or mint?
6. Does mom or grandma love gardening? Sometimes it can be fun to decorate outdoors as well as in! This is a great gift idea for anyone who has a few potted plants on a balcony or a huge garden. How about colorful butterflies to place among her flowers? Or maybe she’d like plant labels to remind her which is the oregano and which is the thyme.
You can buy plastic plant labels and decorate them with sharpies or better yet, use free or recycled materials to create something unique. How about painting some rocks with plant names? This could be a great project for kids to make for mom or grandma! Or write on old wine corks with a sharpie and stick on a metal stake. Check out The Micro Gardener for more great ideas.
7. Is mom a tea drinker? Select a box or two of new tea flavors for her to try. Personally I love Numi teas. Check out this assorted sampler box with 18 organic tea bags in different flavors like Chocolate Pu-erh, Honeybush and Mate Lemon. Yum! This is a thoughtful and useful gift that will still allow you to stay within your budget.
8. Jazz up her house with fancy metal light switch covers. Mom will adore these beautiful switch plates handmade from recycled materials in Haiti. They come in all kinds of designs and are just gorgeous!
9. When you think of breakfast do you think of mom whipping up pancakes or frying up some eggs and bacon? Then you might like to get her a colorful pair of socks with your favorite breakfast treat. Maybe it will inspire her to cook something for you!
10. Mothers who love camping, boating, tailgating or picnicking would adore a custom can koozy or bottle koozy to keep those beverages nice and cold. Check out these sweet designs below or custom make your own with your photo, text or artwork. Perfect for the weekend at the cabin or chilling at the beach. Click the images below to find these designs and more.
I hope these gifts under ten bucks helps you find the perfect present for your favorite moms! And don’t forget, the gifts mom will appreciate the most are your love, time and attention. Give her a hug and offer to help with a task or spend the day with her doing one of her favorite activities. Spending time together is the best gift you can give.
Looking for a gift for dad? Or maybe your brother, grandpa or uncle? Check out this list of 10 gifts under $10 that he will enjoy!
Posts you might also like:
- Packing List for Europe in Spring
- Cool Customizable Cell Phone Cases for Her
- 15 Fun Things To Do in Barcelona
- 10 Best London Boat Cruises
- Packing List for Alaska Cruise
- Packing for a Hawaii Trip
- 10 Anti Theft Travel Purses
- 10 Fun Things To Do in San Diego
- 20 Fun Things To Do in Phoenix
- 12 Romantic Things To Do in Denver