10 Fun Gifts for Dad Under $10
This post contains affiliate links. See About Us for more information.
Need a gift for dad that won’t break the bank? Or maybe you are looking for a gift for your husband, grandpa, uncle or brother – the favorite man in your life. Here are some awesome gift ideas for him currently priced at $10 or less.
10 Cool Gifts for Dad Under $10
1. Keep Dad’s feet cozy with a fun pair of socks! You can find socks with all kinds of funny themes, from bicycles to pizza, sports, or his favorite cartoon character. Check these out by clicking the images below:
2. Dads who love camping, boating, tailgating or fishing would adore a custom can koozy or bottle koozy to keep those beverages nice and cold. Check out these awesome designs below or custom make your own with your photo, text or artwork. Perfect for the weekend at the cabin or chilling at the lakeshore. Click the images below to find these designs and more.
3. Does Dad enjoy movies and TV shows? Get him a subscription to Netflix. It’s less than $10 for the basic plan and if he’s new to the service he can even get the first month free too!
4. Is your Dad super rad? Check out this fun sticker that will remind him. He can put it on his car, computer or tablet to remind him that you think he’s the best. The vinyl stickers are removable and come in different sizes too.
5. If Dad likes absurd party games he might like Funemployed. Players interview each other to try to earn a position by convincing employers that they’re the right one for the job. This interview game has actual jobs and ridiculous qualifications. Check it out here!
6. Give dad a fun place to store his valuables (or candy!) out of sight. Could make a good gift for the office too! This lockable book safe can store jewelry, a passport or any other item that he doesn’t want to lose. Help him hide his things from snooping kids, guests or coworkers!
7. Is dad a tea drinker? Select a box or two of new tea flavors for him to try. Personally I love Numi teas. Check out this assorted sampler box with 18 organic tea bags in different flavors like Chocolate Pu-erh, Honeybush and Mate Lemon. Yum! This is a thoughtful and useful gift that will still allow you to stay within your budget.
8. Let Dad save the day with this handy five in one multi tool that has an integrated bottle opener, box cutter, three socket wrench sizes, metric and standard ruler, and a flathead screwdriver! It can be attached to his keychain with the built in carabiner clip too.
9. Does Dad love to BBQ? Help him get closer to the flames with these heat-resistant gloves. Not only are they useful for grilling but they can help with opening a jar, taking hot bread from the oven, moving fireplace logs, car repair, welding, hot light-bulb changes and more! Perfect to protect his hands from these hot elements.
10. If you can’t decide what to get him, consider a gift card. There are so many to choose from, you can find the perfect one that he will love. Check out cards from his favorite coffee shop, sporting goods store, online retailer or even travel companies.
Want to save money on gift cards? Check out this post that will explain how to find discounted gift cards!
I hope these gifts under ten bucks helps you find the perfect present for your favorite dudes! And don’t forget, the gifts dad will appreciate the most are your love, time and attention. Give him a hug and offer to help with a task or spend the day with him doing one of his favorite activities. Spending time together is the best gift you can give.
Looking for a gift for mom, grandma or sister? Take a look at these great gifts for mom under $10 too!
Posts you might also like:
- Packing List for Europe in Spring
- Fun Gifts for Mom Under $10
- 15 Fun Things To Do in Barcelona
- 10 Best London Boat Cruises
- Packing List for Alaska Cruise
- Packing for a Hawaii Trip
- 10 Anti Theft Travel Purses
- 10 Fun Things To Do in San Diego
- 20 Fun Things To Do in Phoenix
- 12 Romantic Things To Do in Denver